Property and real estate disputes are often high-stakes. We help you to navigate these disputes with confidence.
Disagreements and misunderstandings about real estate can quickly spiral into legal disputes. We help you to understand the legal landscape, navigate the dispute and protect your best interests.
We assist with:
- caveat disputes;
- subdivision disputes;
- equitable interests disputes;
- trust disputes;
- encumbrance disputes;
- misleading and deceptive conduct disputes;
- boundary disputes;
- mediation and alternative dispute resolution; and
- Court and litigation.
Our usual approach is to:
- provide a clear and transparent quote;
- develop a strategic plan based on your unique situation and objectives;
- work tirelessly to achieve your desired outcome; and
- regularly provide updates regarding our progress.
We tailor our approach depending on the nature of the dispute. Some disputes require collaboration and amicable commercial discussions. Others require a tenacious and robust approach. Whatever is required, we will adjust our approach to deliver results.