There is little margin for error when it comes to commercial leases. Getting it wrong can cause irreparable damage. Getting it right can set you up for long-term success. We’re here to help.
Our team have a wealth of experience in commercial leasing. Our core areas of expertise include:
- preparing leases and licences;
- reviewing and advising on leases and licences;
- advising on fit-out arrangements and incentive deeds;
- negotiating renewals, variations and surrenders;
- assisting with rent relief arrangements; and
- dealing with landlord / tenant disputes.
We act for landlords and tenants. Whichever side of the fence you are on, we will work tirelessly to protect your best interests.
We adopt a nuanced approach. The specific circumstances of your matter may create unique opportunities or threats. For this reason, we work hard to understand the commercial setting so that we can obtain the best possible outcome.
Our usual process is to:
- provide you with a clear and transparent fee quote;
- discuss your requirements, goals and desired outcomes; and
- tailor a solution with your specific circumstances in mind.