Employment matters can rapidly turn from small issues into big ones. We provide strategic and methodical advice to help employers minimise their risk of irreparable damage.
Employment disputes can be highly unpredictable. They often arise without warning, require a rapid response and involve a significant degree of emotion. Employers can be caught out if they do not take the right action at the right time.
We protect employers in relation to all types of employment disputes, including:
- general protections claims;
- unfair dismissal claims;
- sexual harassment complaints;
- protecting confidential information;
- restraint of trade matters; and
- employee misconduct matters.
Employment matters are seldom one dimensional. The emotional toll on colleagues, co-workers and managers often distracts employers from going about their business. Legal and financial risks, including losing customers, must also be considered when navigating these matters.
Our approach is to:
- conduct careful analysis of the legal and tactical factors;
- work with you to understand your objectives;
- tailor a strategy and solution which minimises your risk and which is designed to achieve your objectives; and
- methodically executing the strategy and adapting if circumstances change.
We focus on relentlessly pursuing your objectives and not losing focus. We are pragmatic negotiations and fierce advocates. If a dispute arises with one of your employees, you will want us in your corner.