Raising funds can unlock business opportunities. However, the difference between a successful raise and an unsuccessful one can come down to small details. We help you to get it right so that your business can get to the next level.
We provide assistance with:
- capital raising (e.g. obtaining funds from third party investors); and
- finance transactions (e.g. obtaining funds via loans or finance facility arrangements).
Capital raising is heavily regulated. The precise legal requirements can vary depending on your intentions, and there is often little opportunity to rectify mistakes. The competing tension between incoming investors and existing business owners can also create additional hurdles. With all of this in mind, a methodical approach to capital raising is a necessity.
Finance transactions similarly require a high degree of care. These arrangements have the capacity to create significant legal and commercial issues for borrowers and lenders alike. Whether the parties are family members, friends, investment funds or other third parties the importance of implementing them correctly remains.
Our usual approach is to:
- provide you with a clear and transparent fee quote;
- discuss your requirements, goals and desired outcomes;
- analyse the potential pathways available; and
- support you to implement your desired way forward.
Our priority is to ensure that your business obtains funds in a commercially sensible manner without exposing you to an unpalatable level of legal risk. We will be in your corner throughout the process advocating for your best interests.