Involved in a dispute relating to a commercial lease? We help you to assert your rights and take decisive action.
The stakes are often high with commercial lease disputes. We help you to understand your legal position and take strategic action.
We assist with:
- retail lease disputes;
- rent review disputes;
- ‘make good’ and restoration disputes;
- demolition disputes;
- relocation disputes;
- refusal of a transfer of lease;
- lease termination disputes;
- term sheet and heads of agreement disputes;
- security deposit and bond disputes;
- mediation and alternative dispute resolution (including Small Business Commissioner mediation); and
- Court and litigation (including VCAT).
Our usual approach is to:
- provide a clear and transparent quote;
- develop a strategic plan based on your unique situation and objectives;
- work tirelessly to achieve your desired outcome; and
- regularly provide updates regarding our progress.
We tailor our approach depending on the nature of the dispute. Some disputes require collaboration and amicable commercial discussions. Others require a tenacious and robust approach. Whatever is required, we will adjust our approach to deliver results.