Obtaining a Divorce Order is separate from a financial settlement; it is the official dissolution of your marriage. The process of an application for a Divorce Order can seem a daunting task. There are strict time limits for property settlements following a divorce, so it is important to seek specialist advice.
We can assist you with:
- drafting and lodging a sole or joint Application for Divorce;
- drafting Affidavits to prove separation under the one roof (if required);
- serving your Application for Divorce on your former partner.
- drafting Applications for Substituted Service (if required); and
- attending the divorce hearing (if required).
We understand how important it is to carefully consider your position following the breakdown of a relationship. Our approach is personalised. We believe in tailored and regular communication with our clients regarding the progress of their matter and the implementation of effective strategies to enable our clients to move on with their lives.