With over 30 years’ experience as a commercial lawyer, Greg is someone you can trust.
With over 30 years’ experience as a lawyer, Greg is someone you can trust. He has a wealth of experience in advising businesses and individuals on complex legal matters.
Greg has a deep knowledge of commercial law and consistently displays an impressive level of business acumen. Greg's practice has a particular focus on franchising and transactions.
Greg also regularly assists his clients with estate matters. This includes preparing estate planning documents (e.g. Wills and Powers of Attorney), and administering estates.
Outside of the office, Greg enjoys listening to podcasts, walking his beloved dog and reading.
- Advising a franchisor in the establishment of a franchise network that has grown to 15 franchisees including preparation and management of all necessary franchise documentation, disputes and Franchising Code compliance.
- Acting for a franchisor with over 75 franchisees.
- Conducting extensive due diligence on the acquisition of a multinational company.
- Advising executors in a dispute over a $15m+ estate.
- Acting for a purchaser in the acquisition of shares in a private company for a consideration of $30m+.
- Acting for vendor franchisor in the sale of a franchise network for a consideration of $10m+.
- Acting for a vendor in the sale of business and business premises for a consideration of $25m+.