With significant experience acting for private businesses, property developers and high net worth individuals and families in complex property, leasing and commercial transactions, Bryan is adept at issue spotting and offering practical solutions to match each client's unique needs.
Having led numerous complex property and commercial transactions and disputes, Bryan has strong technical knowledge and great attention to detail in identifying issues. Bryan is passionate about partnering with his clients to achieve their goals, and prides himself in his ability to offer pragmatic advice based on the needs of each individual client.
- Acting for a large vendor group in a complex, structured sale of commercial land with a consideration of $260 million.
- Sales and purchases of businesses, including business transactions involving concurrent land sales.
- Acting for the vendor in a complex shopping centre sale with multiple leases and service contracts for a consideration of $25 million.
- Acting in and advising on high value corporate share / unit sales and purchases.
- Commercial and retail leasing matters, including childcare leases, telecommunications leases and acting for the landlord in a new shopping centre development.
- Advising on commercial property transactions including sales of going concerns.
- Advising on complex stamp duty exemption applications.