About to do a significant transaction? Poor deal structuring can lead to a bigger than necessary tax bill. We help you to structure deals tax-effectively and avoid regret.
Transactions can create a lot of excitement. There is often a temptation to push ahead and get the deal done as soon as possible. However, getting the transaction right is important to ensure you do not pay more tax than necessary. We help you to realise the opportunities and avoid the risks.
We assist with:
- tax-effective transaction structuring;
- tax advice regarding transactions – including advice on earnout arrangements and tax clauses;
- managing any GST consequences on the transaction;
- capital gains tax concessions and discounts – including the small business CGT concessions; and
- international tax.
Our usual approach is to:
- provide you with a clear and transparent fee quote;
- discuss your requirements, goals and desired outcomes;
- work collaboratively with other professional advisors;
- deliver our work to you in accordance with your wishes; and
- regularly update you and your professional advisors during the process.