Facing a dispute with a tax authority? We help you to assert your rights, take decisive action and minimise the consequences.
The Australian Taxation Office and State Revenue authorities don’t always get it right. You have options to challenge their decisions. We help you to understand your legal position and robustly defend yourself.
We assist with:
- tax audits and risk reviews (including Tax Avoidance Taskforce and Next 5000 private groups tax performance program);
- defending tax debt recovery proceedings;
- early engagement;
- in-house facilitation and alternative dispute resolution;
- voluntary disclosures;
- private rulings;
- reasonably arguable position papers;
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal proceedings; and
- Federal Court proceedings.
Our usual approach is to:
- provide you with a clear and transparent fee quote;
- discuss your requirements, goals and desired outcomes;
- work collaboratively with other professional advisors;
- deliver our work to you in accordance with your wishes; and
- regularly update you and your professional advisors during the process.