Daniel is an experienced commercial and litigation lawyer who takes pride in achieving outcomes for his clients.
Daniel is an experienced commercial and litigation lawyer who takes pride in achieving positive and practical outcomes for his clients. He particularly enjoys supporting clients navigate through the complexities of their matters. Outside of work, he likes reading a good book and spending time with his two rescue dogs.
- Representing clients in the purchase and sale of their businesses, including acting for a purchaser in the $1.5m+ acquisition of an eCommerce business.
- Preparing terms and conditions.
- Reviewing, advising on and negotiating supply and distribution agreements.
- Registering trade marks (both domestically and internationally).
- Representing clients in complex litigation matters, including a development matter for damages claimed in excess of $1.5m.